Download my CV (中文).
- B.Eng. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2016-now
Yusong Wu, Shengchen Li (2019). "Distinguishing Chinese Guqin and Western Baroque pieces based on statistical model analysis of melodies" Proceedings of Computer Music Multidisciplinary Research 2019 (CMMR 2019).
Yusong Wu, Shengchen Li (2019). "Guqin Dataset: A Symbolic Music Dataset" Proceedings of China Conference on Sound and Music Technology (CSMT 2019).
Yusong Wu, Shengchen Li, Chenzhu Yu, Heng Lu, Chao Weng, Dong Yu (2019). "Highly Expressive Peking Opera Synthesis with Durian System" (late-breaking/demo) Proceedings of the 20th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2019).
Yusong Wu, Shengchen Li, Chengzhu Yu, Heng Lu, Chao Weng, Liqiang Zhang, Dong Yu (2020). "Synthesising Expressiveness in Peking Opera via Duration Informed Attention Network" Submitted to 45th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2020).
- 2019.8-now: Research Intern
- Tencent AI Lab
- Research project: Expressive singing synthesis with Peking Opera as example.
- Supervisor: Chengzhu Yu
4th year undergraduate student from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, School of Automation.
Currently working on controllable automatic music composition on symbolic music and expressive singing synthesis.
- Automatic symbolic music composition
- Expressive singing synthesis
- Reinforcement learning on game theory and playing games
- C, C++, Python, Tensorflow, MATLAB
- Over 15 years of experience playing percussion (proficient in timpani)
- Over 10 years of experience in orchestra, wind orchestra and marching band.
- Played with famous Chinese pop singer Jie Zhang (张杰) in 2016 on the show “Singer”. (我是歌手)
My blog on Zhihu.